Instagram reels, which were first introduced on August 5, 2020, have quickly gained popularity on the photo and video sharing app. The fact that Instagram Reels immediately saw smaller accounts receive large views and engagement is a big reason for the feature’s popularity.
This prompted additional creators to take advantage of the functionality in the hopes of expanding their Instagram followings.
The Instagram Reels algorithm analyzes the type of content you make and the accounts with which you interact, then shows your video to others who are interested in that niche/industry.
Because creating video content takes time and a lot of work, repurposing your material is the greatest method to avoid burnout when working on numerous video platforms.
In this example, your Instagram reel would be used as content for your next TikTok video. You don’t want to put anything with the reels watermark on it, though.
Are you looking for a way to download Instagram reels video without watermark?
Allow me to walk you through the procedure.
1. Open your Instagram app
2. Go to the reel you want to download
3. Tap the three dots in the top right corner
4. Choose copy link
5. Now go to https://www.snapinsta.app. This is the best Instagram reel downloader I’ve tried.
6. Paste the link you copied and hit download
7. Select Download video (Close any dialogue boxes that appear)
8. If you’re using iOS, select open in and use the Documents app or any other file viewer
9. From there, download the video to your phone and it will be in your photos app.
And voila, your Instagram reel has been downloaded into your phone with the reels watermark. This process can also be followed while using a computer. Try this Instagram reel downloader today and you’ll love it.
Follow me on Instagram @joyakatukunda_ for daily social media marketing and growth tips.