Since their debut on August 5, 2020, Instagram reels have become increasingly popular among users of the photo and video-sharing app. The feature’s popularity is greatly attributed to the fact that Instagram Reels immediately saw smaller accounts receive high views and engagement.
You’re here right now because you want to repurpose your Instagram reels on other platforms without feeling too bad about it. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to download Instagram reels without watermark.
Why repurpose your Instagram reel?
Repurposing your content is the best way to prevent burnout when working on a variety of video platforms because creating video content takes time and effort.
Let’s say you want to share content on TikTok, but are not in the mood to create a brand-new video. You could easily share your Instagram reel on TikTok. However, anything with the reels’ watermark on it should be avoided.
Before using the Instagram reel in your TikTok video, make sure to download it and remove the watermark. This can be easily done using video editing software or online tools. Once the watermark is removed, you can then upload the video to TikTok and share it with your audience.
Tutorial: How to download Instagram reels without watermark?
Allow me to walk you through the procedure.
1. Open your Instagram app
2. Go to the reel you want to download.
3. Tap the share icon (button that looks like a kite). And a list of options will pop up.
4. Choose copy link
5. Now go to https://www.snapinsta.app. This is the best Instagram reel downloader I’ve tried.
6. Paste the link you copied and hit download
7. Select Download video (Close any dialogue boxes that appear)
8. If you’re using iOS, select open in and use the Documents app or any other file viewer
9. From there, download the video to your phone and it will be in your photos app.
And voila, your Instagram reel has been downloaded into your phone with the reels watermark. This process can also be followed while using a computer. Try this Instagram reel downloader today and you’ll love it.
Follow me on Instagram @joyakatukunda_ for daily social media marketing and growth tips.